HOPE employs people with a wide range of skills and qualifications, in metro and regional WA.
HOPE invests in all its people, through training, support and opportunities to learn new things, take on challenges, shine and gain rapid advancement.
Sometimes working with HOPE can be challenging, even confronting. You’ll get support from your colleagues. And in the end, you’ll be helping make a real difference to the lives of hundreds of people.
If you want a job that goes beyond the ordinary, check out our current vacancies listed below.
- Residential Support Worker, Geraldton
- Vocational Worker, Kalgoorlie
- Youth Support Mentor, Meekatharra
- Counsellor/Educator – Part Time, Kalgoorlie
- Casual Residential Support Worker, Broome
- Youth Support Mentor – South Hedland
- Counsellor/Educator – Full Time, Kalgoorlie
- Engagement and Transition Coordinator – Geraldton
- Casual Residential Support Worker – South Hedland
- Senior Safety Advocate – Kalgoorlie
- Receptionist – Kalgoorlie
- Therapeutic Lead – Headspace Kalgoorlie
- Residential Support Worker – Kalgoorlie
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are strongly encouraged to apply for positions at HOPE