HOPE employs people with a wide range of skills and qualifications, in metro and regional WA.
HOPE invests in all its people, through training, support and opportunities to learn new things, take on challenges, shine and gain rapid advancement.
Sometimes working with HOPE can be challenging, even confronting. You’ll get support from your colleagues. And in the end, you’ll be helping make a real difference to the lives of hundreds of people.
If you want a job that goes beyond the ordinary, check out our current vacancies listed below.
- Safety Advocate, located in Kalgoorlie
- headspace Manager, located in Kalgoorlie
- Residential Support Worker, located in Broome
- Counsellor/Educator, located in Kalgoorlie
- Residential Support Worker, located in Hedland
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are strongly encouraged to apply for positions at HOPE