HOPE employs people with a wide range of skills and qualifications, in metro and regional WA.
HOPE invests in all its people, through training, support and opportunities to learn new things, take on challenges, shine and gain rapid advancement.
Sometimes working with HOPE can be challenging, even confronting. You’ll get support from your colleagues. And in the end, you’ll be helping make a real difference to the lives of hundreds of people.
If you want a job that goes beyond the ordinary, check out our current vacancies listed below.
- Rehabilitation Counsellor (Lead Mentor), Located in Geraldton
- Residential Support Worker, Located in Geraldton
- ITC Aboriginal Outreach Worker (50d), Located in Esperance
- Youth Justice Services Bail Coordinator, Located in South Hedland
- Residential Support Worker, Located in South Hedland
- Residential Support Worker, Located in Broome
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are strongly encouraged to apply for positions at HOPE