Our Geraldton Opening Hours
We have offices all around WA, including lots of regional WA communities. Our Geraldton support services are aimed to specifically help those who need support and counselling services in Geraldton. These services are available at our branch based in Geraldton. Here are our opening hours:
- Monday: 8.30am – 4.30pm
- Tuesday: 8.30am – 4.30pm
- Wednesday: 8.30am – 4.30pm
- Thursday: 8.30am – 4.30pm
- Friday: 8.30am – 4.30pm
Support & Counselling Services Geraldton We Offer
At Hope Community Services, we offer a range of support and counselling services in Geraldton to assist people affected by their own or a loved one’s alcohol and other drug use and co-occurring mental health problems. We offer a wide range of support in our Geraldton branch, most specifically we offer:
Youth Bail House Accommodation Services
Therapeutic alcohol and drug residential rehabilitation
Geraldton Counselling & Support Services include:
- Counselling, information, referral and advocacy for individuals and families affected by alcohol or other drugs, including those referred through the courts or police for the Western Australian Diversion Programs.
- Consultancy and referral services for health professionals.
- AOD Outreach services.
- Community education and prevention programs to address alcohol and other drug related harm and suicide.
- All services support culturally appropriate and safe practice and are provided at no cost. Please note Hope Springs attracts a fee.