- Monday: 8.30am – 4.30pm
- Tuesday: 8.30am – 4.30pm
- Wednesday: 8.30am – 4.30pm
- Thursday: 8.30am – 4.30pm
- Friday: 8.30am – 4.30pm
A range of counselling and support services to assist people affected by their own or a loved one’s alcohol and other drug use and co-occurring mental health problems.
Youth Bail House Accommodation Services
Therapeutic alcohol and drug residential rehabilitation
- Counselling, information, referral and advocacy for individuals and families affected by alcohol or other drugs, including those referred through the courts or police for the Western Australian Diversion Programs.
- Consultancy and referral services for health professionals.
- AOD Outreach services.
- Community education and prevention programs to address alcohol and other drug related harm and suicide.
- All services support culturally appropriate and safe practice and are provided at no cost. Please note Hope Springs attracts a fee.