Our Domestic Violence Counselling Services in Perth & WA.
A safe place supporting families to live free from violence.
You are safe with us. Here’s what to expect.
On accessing our services, you will be supported by one of our Safety Advocates, who will listen to your story and provide you with a safety plan, to help ensure your safety, and a support plan, to make sure you are accessing the right services to help you. After that you will be supported until you are in a safe place.
What do I do if a friend or family member needs help?
In circumstances of Family or Domestic Violence, friends or family members are often the first ones who notice there is a problem. If you suspect there is a problem then chances are there is. Early intervention is the key to reducing the damage that can be caused so please don’t wait – call us on (08) 6001 7030 or on (08) 6392 6391 for Perth Metro. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com to talk to the team or make an appointment.
How we deliver family and domestic violence counselling services.
We are here to listen, believe, and support you. No matter which service you access we will always treat you with respect, keep you in control and walk side by side with you for however long you need us. As well as this person-centred approach, we also follow four key practice guidelines to ensure you always feel safe and supported.
- Our services are evidence-based and use a range of proven methods
- Our services are peer-informed, offering the support and guidance of a person with a lived experience of a similar situation to yours wherever possible
- Our services are trauma-informed to make sure you only have to tell your story once
- Our services are culturally safe and welcoming of all backgrounds, ethnicities, religions and sexualities
What domestic violence counselling services are available?
HOPE brings together a number of leading family and domestic violence counselling services where we can work together to help victims access the services they need. These include:
- Advocacy and safety planning
- Family support and early childhood services
- Legal services
- Men’s healing services
- Cultural healing service
- Groups and activities