Get the support you need in a space you feel welcome and safe.
We all struggle at some points in our life. But there are ways to cope and paths to getting back to ‘feeling yourself’, whether you are experiencing stress, depression, anxiety or any other mental health challenge. We have a team of trained professionals who are here to listen and help in a non-judgemental, welcoming and safe environment.
Please note this service is offered in the Perth metro area only. At our other locations you can access mental health counselling as part of treatment within one of our other services. To explore them click here:
What to expect at your first appointment.
You are unique, and so is your personal situation – so we start by completing an assessment, which is our way of understanding your challenges and goals before beginning your treatment. At this point, if required, we can also put you in touch with complementary services that may help getting you back on the path to your best self.
We support you until you are ready to leave.
All our mental health counselling services are delivered free by qualified counsellors who are available to help until you feel ready to leave; we don’t restrict you to a specific number of appointments, or require you to meet a strict schedule – we are driven by what suits you.
How to take the first step.
You do not require a referral to access our Perth mental health counselling. Simply call us on
(08) 9497 9498 to find a time that suits you to get started.
How we deliver our services.
We are here to help and support you. No matter which service you access we will always treat you with respect, support you to control your treatment/work with you to make the changes you want and walk side by side with you for however long you need us. As well as this person-centred approach, we also follow four key practice guidelines to ensure you always feel safe and supported.
- Our services are evidence-based and use a range of proven methods
- Our services are peer-informed, offering the support and guidance of a person with a lived experience of a similar situation to yours wherever possible
- Our services are trauma-informed to make sure you only have to tell your story once
- Our services are culturally safe and welcoming of all backgrounds, ethnicities, religions and sexualities